Coles Easy Entertaining Vegetarian Rice Paper Rolls
20 Nov 2019
Makes 30 Preparation 30 minutes
• 50g vermicelli rice noodles
• 30 small rice paper sheets
• 4 radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
• 1 Lebanese cucumber, cut into matchsticks
• 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
• 1/2 avocado, stoned, peeled, sliced
• 1 cup (80g) shredded red cabbage
• 200g pkt honey soy tofu, thinly sliced
• 1/2 cup mint leaves
• 1/2 cup coriander leaves
Place noodles in a small heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Set aside for 2 mins to soften. Drain well. Use kitchen scissors to coarsely chop.
Fill a shallow dish with warm water. Dip 1 rice paper sheet in water, then drain and place on a clean board (it will continue to soften on standing).
Arrange a little of the noodles, radish, cucumber, carrot, avocado, cabbage, tofu, mint and coriander along bottom third of the rice paper sheet. Fold edge of the rice paper sheet over the filling. Fold in the sides, then roll up to enclose. Transfer to a serving plate. Repeat with remaining rice paper sheets, noodles, radish, cucumber, carrot, avocado, cabbage, tofu, mint and coriander.