Are you ready for the race that stops the nation?
09 Nov 2017
Giddy up Gold Coast! Melbourne Cup is almost here – your annual excuse to frock up, drink bubbles on work time, and act like you are all across the form guide.
While we can’t help you pick a winner in the big race, our step-by-step race day glamour guide has you covered to ensure you come out on top in the style stakes.
- Get on track to Endota Spa for anOrganic Express mini facial, a 30-minute alternative to Endota’s signature Organic Infusion Facial guaranteed to fast-track you towards being race day ready. Emerge relaxed, rejuvenated and radiant.
- Head to Renaissance Hair to prolong that pampering feeling, where the salon’s team of top stylists will ensure you turn heads with a wash, blow dry and style service creating the perfect sleek canvas for this season’s headpiece or fascinator.
- Make your way to Beauty Stop to completeyour race day look with a beautiful manicure – go classic with French (with or without a hint of sparkle), or be bold with the latest in nail colours, ranging from statement brights to chalky mattes.
- Pick up a floral number from our fashion friends at All about Lila. From wrap-around dresses adorned in blooms to classic silhouettes, each boutique boasts an exquisite selection to ensure you are dressed to impress – don’t forget your accessories!
- Now that you are styled from head to toe, head to El Patio De Cuba to get into party mode with a pre-event cocktail.
Not heading to the track? Why not watch the race that stops the nation with us live on our brand-new, 230 inch big screen? Snag a spot at El Patio De Cuba for prime viewing and enjoy Cuban Cocktail specials all day, with sweeps and prizes for best-dressed and best hat, and a la carte and set banquet menus available.