In pain? Injured? Stressed? Tired? Want to improve your strength, stability, posture or flexibility? Need a diagnosis or help with your health?
Central Physio & Health can help you with all of these and provides you with a highly educated, highly skilled, and highly experienced team of health professionals for your complete personal wellbeing.
Offering 3 experienced and professional Physiotherapists, a Podiatrist and a Remedial Massage Therapist, centrally located within Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast. Together our team have over 40 years experience treating all injuries and conditions.
Our mission is to deliver exceptional healthcare and improve the wellness of those we treat. With an ongoing commitment to excellence, we offer high-quality care, treatments and programs – fostering education and growth to set new standards within the community. We aim to provide professional and tailored health services which exceed expectations, and strive to help all our patients achieve amazing results.
- Clinical (Reformer) Pilates
- Podiatry, Orthotics & Nail Surgery
- Remedial & Sports Massage
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Kinetic Link Training (Functional strength and conditioning)
- Dry Needling
- Ergonomic Training & Assessment
- Corporate Health & Wellness services through - Corporate Work Health Australia
Why Choose us
- We do this because we value and believe in helping people, and seeing them live the life everyone deserves
- We believe in high quality treatment, discussing with you what you would like out of your treatment time and what
you wish to set as a good result from seeing us, and work with you to achieve your goals
- We believe in providing thorough assessments so nothing is missed and are results focussed - offering 30, 45 and
60minute Physiotherapy consultations for more
complex injuries and conditions
- We provide highly experienced and professional practitioners - all practitioners have 2-15 years post-graduate experience and continually
update their training to give you amazing results in your health & wellness
- Our Physiotherapists Wade & Lara have
both completed over 15,000 - 20,000 treatments each
- We only provide one-on-one treatments / consultations - your appointment time is yours and only yours
- We do not compromise on your treatment time and we do not compromise on hands on treatment
- We provide you education about your condition and advice on self management techniques
- We provide HICAPS onsite to claim on the spot rebates with all private health funds for all services
- We provide early morning appointments as early as 7am and late evening appointments as late as 7pm
- We provide a 24 hour per day online booking system - book an appointment when it suits from anywhere
- We provide Physiotherapy & Podiatry home visits for anyone who cannot make it to the clinic
- We provide 2 hour free parking with lift access at our central Surfers Paradise location
- We are the only provider of Physiotherapy, Podiatry,
Clinical Pilates, SFMA,
Strength and conditioning, Personal Training,
Psychology, and Remedial Massage in Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast
- Every client is our priority - If we cannot help you we will not hesitate in referring you to someone who can
Come in and meet the team at Central Physio & Health:
WADE BRENNAN - SENIOR PHYSIOTHERAPIST & WORK HEALTH SAFETY CONSULTANT
Wade graduated from The University of Sydney with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy and has been practicing privately both in Australia and the UK as a Physiotherapist
since 2003. Wade has particular interests in shoulder rehabilitation, hip & knee injuries, sports injuries, dynamic strength and conditioning,
ergonomics and return to work services.
Wade has now completed his Diploma in Work Health & Safety in 2013 and consults across the country with national clients designing and implementing injury reduction and productivity boosting strategies for the workplace. Wade sits on the Queensland Branch of the Australian Physiotherapy Association Occupational Health Group Committee & is a full member of the Human Factors & Ergonomics Society of Australia, Safety Institute of Australia (SIA) & Functional Movement Systems (FMS). Read more:
VIANNA ROSS - PHYSIOTHERAPIST & CLINICAL PILATES INSTRUCTOR
Vianna graduated from The University of Canberra after completing her Masters of Physiotherapy. She completed a four year undergraduate degree in Sport,
Health & Physical Education on Vancouver Island (Canada) where she was born and raised.
She relocated to Australia when she was accepted into the Masters of Physiotherapy program at The University of Canberra in 2012. In 2015 Vianna relocated to the Gold Coast to begin her Physiotherapy career. Vianna has worked with sporting injuries, cervicogenic headaches, whiplash, back pain, knee pain and a number of other musculoskeletal conditions.
LARA LOPERT - PHYSIOTHERAPIST & CLINICAL PILATES INSTRUCTOR
Lara has returned to Central Physio and Health after taking a year off to travel around different surf destinations and complete a locum in a private practice
in New Zealand. She has been a musculoskeletal physiotherapist for 8 years in New Zealand and Australia with a wealth of knowledge and experience.
As a Polestar Pilates trained Pilates instructor, she sees huge improvements in her clients by prescribing individualised Pilates programmes using mat and reformer exercises. She has also completed 18 months of postgraduate Masters training at AUT, New Zealand. Read more:
JOHN MACANSH - PHYSIOTHERAPIST
John graduated from Griffith University Gold Coast in 2017 after completing his postgraduate Masters of Physiotherapy. He completed a 3-year undergraduate
degree in Exercise Science also at Griffith University.
He shares his passion for sport, health and exercise with his passion for physiotherapy and its essential role in getting people more active and moving
well for the rest of their lives.
MARGARET-ANNE MCLELLAN - REMEDIAL MASSAGE THERAPIST
Margaret-Anne has been using varied forms of massage for several years – Reiki and Aromatherapy Massage. She chose to gain formal training to enable her
to expand her knowledge and skills in order to support her passion for helping others return to and maintain their optimum level of health.
Margaret-Anne completed her Diploma of Remedial Massage in 2014. She believes in an Holistic approach to Massage; treating the symptom, identifying possible causes or triggers and recognising the impact the emotions can also have on a client’s welfare. By combining not only her knowledge of all Remedial Massage techniques; Margaret-Anne is also guided by her intuition to cater to the individual needs of each client.